Thursday, August 25, 2005

Nettie Coad's Statement Transcript

Please click here to download the transcript of Nettie Coad's statement at the GTRC's first public hearing.

Ms. Coad works as a trainer and organizer of the Partnership Project. She has been a community activist for 30 years, particularly in housing and education inequity. She has been involved in organizing and community revitalization efforts, local government response to social activism and Klan presence in Greensboro.

Thanks to Valerie Warren, GTRC volunteer, for transcribing this statement. If you would like to volunteer to transcribe any of the statements from the first public hearing, please email jill@greensborotrc.org.

posted by Jill Williams, exec. dir.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Punjabi language
Well, that's realistic. Be encountered by the fifty % of the public that presently cannot maybe see your site.
dw
low car insurance site.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

J2SE POC Developed on Sun Grid System
As readers of this blog know, I've adopted three beautiful, wonderful, and of course perfect children from South Korea.
My Acne Skin Care site, covers Acne Skin Care related stuff.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Parents Behaving Badly
No, I am actually not talking about myself with that title. I am talking about a new blog, about Parents Behaving Badly .
Great input, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a wealth from home site. It pretty much covers wealth from home related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog, I'll definatly recommend it to some of my friends that are into horse racing

I also have a site on horse racing betting

Please feel free to take a look

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blinq | Bloggers take aim at Pat Robertson
Would someone please step forward and defend Pat Robertson, because he's getting whacked in the blogs.
Never seen such a blog! Keep doing it.


I have a free preenrollees site. It pretty well covers free preenrollees related stuff.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home